- Preventive care and wellness exams
- Routine vaccinations
- Full service in-house laboratory
- In-house digital radiography
- General medicine
- Puppy/kitten exams and talks
- Dental care and oral hygiene management
- Pain management
- Geriatric care
- General surgery
- Nutrition counseling and weight management
- Pet supplies and over-the-counter items
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Scheduled specialists: Orthopedic surgery and ultrasound
Home Visits for Cats
For many cats, the unfamiliar sights, smells and sounds of the veterinary clinic are extremely stressful. In order to ensure all our patients receive the best care, we are happy to now offer in-home veterinary services.
Our house call travel fee of $45 includes the cost of travel and the time spent in your home. There is an additional travel fee of $20 for house visits beyond a 10 mile radius of our clinic in Roberts, up to 20 miles. There is only one travel fee for multiple pet households.
Services provided in your home include complete physical examinations, vaccinations, blood, urine and other laboratory sample collections, skin and ear evaluations and treatments and other preventative care. Cats requiring additional diagnostic testing, radiographs, surgery or hospitalization can be transported back to the clinic by our team.